There are a few things that I wanted to chat about again, and I really like being able to just chat about a few things at a time like I did last week – so this might become a more regular thing.
1. I went to a One Direction concert last week. Yes, the girl who mourns MCR on the 22nd of March like it was a personal tragedy and who’s tumblr looks like a shrine to the artists of pop punk and rock went to a 1D concert. And you know what? I really enjoyed it! Yes, Zayn wasn’t there, and we waited for hours for them to come on stage, but they were actually amazing! They are really good performers and I had such a good time. I also really enjoyed it because I had a chance to actually spend time with my sister – because we don’t really get along about a lot of things, and One Direction is one of our mutual likes. So it was a really good day 🙂
2. I just became obsessed with this Jean Paul Gaultier Tea packaging for Kusmi Tea. My dad sent me the link to this article about it yesterday, and I really really want a packet of the Anastasia tea! It does cost €14 though …
3. I may have also become obsessed with The Walking Dead. I know I’m late to jump on the bandwagon for this one, but I’ve been meaning to watch it for ages! I finally downloaded the whole of season one this weekend, and I binge watched it all in two days. I made the stupid decision not to download season 2 at the same time and now I’m furiously waiting for it download – and the download keeps getting cut off because we keep having power cuts!! Eskom I don’t love you.
4. Also loving All Time Low’s new album Future Hearts! You can listen to the whole album on YouTube here or you can get it on iTunes or order the physical album. I love the song Runaways a lot and I’ve been playing it every morning while I’m getting ready. I love all the songs – but this one has been stuck in my head all day!
5. I feel like I’ve been neglecting my Pinterest! I used to sit on Pinterest for hours without even realising, and I love finding beautiful pictures and DIY projects and art inspiration – but lately I’ve barely been on it all. And I think I should change that! If you have any Pinterest accounts that you reckon I should check out please let me know – I’m always looking for new inspiration! You can find me on Pinterest here so give me a follow – I always follow back interesting accounts!
So, that’s what has been on my mind lately!
What have you been up to?